The participants will understand the critical role of leadership in developing societies.
Understand the need to be adequately prepared for leadership opportunities.
This will include:
- Examine the leadership challenges in developing countries, particularly the challenges rising in the post-colonial societies.
- Examine, historically, leadership styles and their consequences in the countries of interest.
- Discuss a comparative study of leadership in another country whose independence came at about the same time as Nigeria.
- Lay out the key responsibilities of leadership in a country like Nigeria.
- Advance the leadership concept that best fit the Nigerian context.
Class Instructor: Sam Adeyemi