Students to fully appreciate the imminent danger of this malaise, practicable solutions to stem the tide and the roles of individuals in its success
Clarity that if we don’t kill corruption it will continue to destroy us.
This will include:
- Examine the causes of corruption, types/nature of corruption.
- Investigate the nature of systemic and congenital corruption in Nigeria and a few other African nations.
- Examine the relationship between political corruption and financial corruption.
- Explore the consequences on the political and economic sectors as well as on major societal institutions.
- Evaluate the progress so far and our Transparency International ratings.
Class Instructor: Oby Ezekwesili